4 - 5
Cooking time: 25 mins
1. Heat oven to 160°C Fan Assisted/180°C/Gas Mark 4/
2. In a flame-proof casserole dish, heat the oil, cook the carrots and mushrooms then add the onions. Cook for about 5 minutes until starting to colour.
3. Add the fish and peas to the pan with the herbs; mix the cornflour with the wine and pour over the fish, add the stock, cream and seasoning.
4. Cover the pie mix neatly with rows of Aviko Hash Brown Bites to form a cobble effect.
5. Braise in the oven, for about 20-25 minutes.